The mission of GenTech Construction is to provide value-added construction services that exceed client expectations through a combination of teamwork, communication, collaboration and personal integrity, targeting the Tri-State area of Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia.
It is not so much each individual component of GenTech’s business that sets the company apart from the others as much as it is the culmination of everything we do as a whole and leveraging the entire myriad of services. Each component GenTech uses to conduct business, from safety guidelines to employee benefits to negotiated pricing, carries over to the next component and results in a unique level of service for each project and each client.
While we pride ourselves in the results of our work, GenTech Construction has enjoyed some local, regional and national recognition through the years.
- United Way New Business of the Year, 2007-2008
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon recipient, 2007 (1 of 60 nationwide)
- Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year, Winner, 2007
- Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year, Finalist, 2006
- First LEED Certified building constructed in Chattanooga
- Better Business Bureau
- Chattanooga State Building Construction Institute of the Southeast, Executive Board Member